Publication in Journals
Both IJSSER and JTTR Journals consider all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
The manuscript submitted to ICSSER 2019 Kiev is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work. It has been submitted only to IJSSER or JTTR and it should not be under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere. The manuscript submitted to journals contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
1. Topic and content of the manuscript must fit the aims and scope of IJSSER or JTTR.
2. Text should be written in word file .doc or .docx format
3. The Journal uses the APA Format 6th Edition short reference system for citations in the text with a detailed alphabetical list at the end of the paper.
4. A manuscript can not exceed 5000 words (+%10) including of tables, references, figure captions, footnotes, endnotes, appendices, etc.
5. Manuscript should be uploaded to journals after register as a writer.
6. The structure of the manuscript should be organised as follows: title, author(s), affiliation(s), abstract, keywords, introduction, Literature, methodology, findings, conclusion, reference.
7. Text: 11pt, Times New Roman, adjusted, single line space
8. At the last page of the paper, the extended abstracts in English (minimum 750 words) for manuscripts written in Turkish should be added.
9. The copyright transfer form should be added to the accepted manuscript.